It’s Time to Unwind with West Seattle’s Best Happy Hour
Voted best happy hour in West Seattle by numerous publications*, the West 5’s happy hour is a satisfying endeavor worth repeating...daily between the hours of 4 to 6 and again 10 to midnight.
When it comes to edibles, we don’t scale down the portions to accommodate our reduced happy hour price (just 4 to 6 bucks)—expect something scrumptious and of substance you can really sink your teeth into! Happy hour bites include:
- Nacho plate—piled high, fab for sharing, with plenty south-of-the-border pizazz
- Hummus & pita—another plate ideal for sharing, ever-popular and tasty
- Chicken satay—a flavor explosion with spicy peanut dipping sauce
- Caesar salad—made fresh with our house Caesar dressing and garlic croutons
- Mini spicy BBQ pork sandwiches—perfect with our happy hour red or pint of Manny’s
- Steak bites—succulent sirloin sautéed in burgundy wine sauce
* Accolades have come from Seattle Weekly, The Stranger, KOMO Communities and The West Seattle Herald.